RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

3 posters

WTB: Brushed ESC for tech touring class

rtourge
    rtourge
    Micro-T

WTB: Brushed ESC for tech touring class Empty WTB: Brushed ESC for tech touring class

Post  rtourge Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:19 am

Looking for a used brush ESC to run in the spec touring class.

R.A.D. Racing
    R.A.D. Racing
    Mini-Z

WTB: Brushed ESC for tech touring class Empty Re: WTB: Brushed ESC for tech touring class

Post  R.A.D. Racing Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:30 am

I have a Novak GT7 if you're interested. Still works great and already has Dean's connectors on both battery and motor leads. I still have manual for it too. Only thing about it is the on/off switch pin broke. I was using a small screw driver to slide switch on/off but you could easily solder a new switch onto the leads if you wanted to.
    djensen623
    Mini-Z

WTB: Brushed ESC for tech touring class Empty Re: WTB: Brushed ESC for tech touring class

Post  djensen623 Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:30 pm

I have a brand new Castle Creations Sidewinder Sport ESC, which is a brushless ESC but can be used with any brushed motor, and is good for up to 3S LiPo, or 8 cell NiMH. Let me know if your interested.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:58 am