RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

+2
Juneholla24
orgnoi1
6 posters

Touring Racing Class - Its not just for men anymore!

orgnoi1
    orgnoi1
    MP9

Touring Racing Class - Its not just for men anymore! Empty Touring Racing Class - Its not just for men anymore!

Post  orgnoi1 Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:04 pm

I got done with Trishs ride this evening... :D

Touring Racing Class - Its not just for men anymore! 2010_08_03-R01
    Juneholla24
    Juneholla24
    Micro-T

Touring Racing Class - Its not just for men anymore! Empty Re: Touring Racing Class - Its not just for men anymore!

Post  Juneholla24 Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:20 am

altima huh pretty nice ,glad 2 see the women get 2 have fun & not work all the time... lol!
    DaveESPI
    DaveESPI
    Ultima RB6

Touring Racing Class - Its not just for men anymore! Empty Re: Touring Racing Class - Its not just for men anymore!

Post  DaveESPI Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:57 pm

ROSS....

thats sweet !

We all know she likes to get "beat up" with the cars and we applogise for accidently hitting her while taking pics, but that car is too cute not to have to make a sarcastic tongue in cheek comment about someones' car with a "bashing grounds" sticker wanting to "tap her in da ass", or say "NICE HEADLIGHTS" or other "ITS CALLED A TURN-SIGNAL !" sexist remark, but thats all just trash talk on the course!

hahahhaha

(hope yer laughing :) )

Considering she is dating you.... I;m sure she is well aware of smack talk (pun intended) and Gotta be a boy to run with the boys !

The more the merrier I say !
    cheers,
    D.

but wait.... who is going to be our Photographer target of oppertunity now on the track if she is driving also ? affraid
    Irishpub3
    Irishpub3
    Mini-Z

Post  Irishpub3 Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:56 pm

It would have been better to just say "nice car." Is someone off their meds?

Yea, I know how to run with the boys... I've been doing it my whole life. Ya know what that means? I know how to throw a mean right hook if someone has the bad taste to say those sort of things to me.

Most of the boys I run with have more class than that.

Irishpub3
    Irishpub3
    Mini-Z

Post  Irishpub3 Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Juneholla24 wrote:altima huh pretty nice ,glad 2 see the women get 2 have fun & not work all the time... lol!

Does that mean I get to quit working now June? :D I could use a vacation! :bounce:
    DaveESPI
    DaveESPI
    Ultima RB6

Post  DaveESPI Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Irishpub3 wrote:

Most of the boys I run with have more class than that.

Thats the good thing about all us here on the 518, One big classy RC family :)
    xanthra
    xanthra
    Mini-T

Touring Racing Class - Its not just for men anymore! Empty Nice Car : )

Post  xanthra Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Looks slick and having seen the other Bashing Grounds cars run, I'm sure it's fast. Let's just hope the rest of their team keeps smashing up Ross' car and leaves this one alone. LOL : P
    orgnoi1
    orgnoi1
    MP9

Post  orgnoi1 Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:58 am

xanthra wrote:Let's just hope the rest of their team keeps smashing up Ross' car and leaves this one alone. LOL : P

LOL fat chance of that...
    Mad Dog USA
    Mad Dog USA
    Mini-Z

Touring Racing Class - Its not just for men anymore! Empty That is a GREAT LOOKING CAR .....

Post  Mad Dog USA Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Ross & Trish:

That is a GREAT LOOKING CAR ..... it raises the bar for the rest of us!

I think that possibly we should (accidentally) be ramming into DaveESPI's wheels for a while. lol!
    DaveESPI
    DaveESPI
    Ultima RB6

Post  DaveESPI Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:48 pm

LOL... Some people like it crammed up the rear! ( said witfth a lisp) drunken

We will see if Mod peeps can keep up with my Kat tomorrow on the course Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:56 pm