RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

3 posters

Any local rc off road circuit that lets you run 1:10 nitro buggy/sc truck?

RocketPunch
    RocketPunch
    Mini-Z

Any local rc off road circuit that lets you run 1:10 nitro buggy/sc truck? Empty Any local rc off road circuit that lets you run 1:10 nitro buggy/sc truck?

Post  RocketPunch Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:13 am

Hi, first post on the forum.

Just wanted to find out any local off road circuits such as the one at CHS that lets you run 1:10 nitro buggy/sc truck.

Thanks.
    orgnoi1
    orgnoi1
    MP9

Any local rc off road circuit that lets you run 1:10 nitro buggy/sc truck? Empty Re: Any local rc off road circuit that lets you run 1:10 nitro buggy/sc truck?

Post  orgnoi1 Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:54 am

RocketPunch wrote:Hi, first post on the forum.

Just wanted to find out any local off road circuits such as the one at CHS that lets you run 1:10 nitro buggy/sc truck.

Thanks.

Where abouts are you located? Science and Hobby has an outdoor track... also if you go about an hour east theres RC Madness in Enfield, CT which has a national track... PIN Shop Hobbies in Oakville, CT has a fantastic outdoor...
    RocketPunch
    RocketPunch
    Mini-Z

Any local rc off road circuit that lets you run 1:10 nitro buggy/sc truck? Empty Re: Any local rc off road circuit that lets you run 1:10 nitro buggy/sc truck?

Post  RocketPunch Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:34 pm

orgnoi1 wrote:
    RocketPunch wrote:Hi, first post on the forum.

Thanks.

Where abouts are you located? Science and Hobby has an outdoor track... also if you go about an hour east theres RC Madness in Enfield, CT which has a national track... PIN Shop Hobbies in Oakville, CT has a fantastic outdoor...

Thanks for the info and I am from Albany. From reading the forum, I realized S&H have an out door off road track, just wanted to make sure that noise is not an issue.

Thanks for the tip on RC Madness. I only knoew about the track at chester, NY. Looks like the track at CT will be closer to Albany.
    orgnoi1
    orgnoi1
    MP9

Post  orgnoi1 Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:43 pm

RocketPunch wrote:Thanks for the info and I am from Albany. From reading the forum, I realized S&H have an out door off road track, just wanted to make sure that noise is not an issue.

Thanks for the tip on RC Madness. I only knoew about the track at chester, NY. Looks like the track at CT will be closer to Albany.

No prob on the info...

There are also a few private tracks locally... we actually run one... I just have to know the person well enough before someone can come over as its at our private residence...
    nitebane21
    nitebane21
    Micro-T

Post  nitebane21 Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Check out Livingston. Saw it while wandering Tivoli park without knowing what it was, but it would be great for nitro.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:15 am