RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

4 posters

Are there any Rock Crawler meet ups in the area?

rudolalb

Are there any Rock Crawler meet ups in the area? Empty Are there any Rock Crawler meet ups in the area?

Post  rudolalb Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:36 am

Hello All! Are there any rock crawler meet ups in the area? I mean is there a group that meets to rock crawl localy, and when, and where? Can some one post some times and locations for a meet up?
    Thanks!
    orgnoi1
    orgnoi1
    MP9

Are there any Rock Crawler meet ups in the area? Empty Re: Are there any Rock Crawler meet ups in the area?

Post  orgnoi1 Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:56 pm

there are a few people who meet up at the NYS Museum... theres some rock there.. I tend to go to glens falls under the rte 9 bridge but have not been crawling since spring...
    Robs Extreme rc
    Robs Extreme rc
    SCTE

Are there any Rock Crawler meet ups in the area? Empty Re: Are there any Rock Crawler meet ups in the area?

Post  Robs Extreme rc Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:27 pm

next time anyone goes to glens falls let me know i would also like to try that out. I just hate going by myself
    rudolalb

Are there any Rock Crawler meet ups in the area? Empty Okay lets plan something.

Post  rudolalb Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:12 pm

I am looking in the Colonie area for a new place. If I don't find anything in a maybe in a week or so we can have a meet up North. In the mean time if anyone reading this plost knows of a good place in the Capital area for rock crawling post it here.
    RCH
    RCH
    Micro-T

Post  RCH Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:18 pm

Construction has begun on the indoor rock crawling course at Racing City Hobbies in South Glens Falls. Watch the Racing City Hobbies thread for updates!
    http://www.rc518.org/rch-raceway-f27/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:51 pm