RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

4 posters

Good Luck to Matt and Amanda on the new Baby !

disruptor10
    Ultima RB6

Location : TC4,RCR18R, Losi JRXS-R ,vendetta, losi late model, slash platinum 4x4

Good Luck to Matt and Amanda on the new Baby ! Empty Good Luck to Matt and Amanda on the new Baby !

Post  disruptor10 Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:55 am

good luck guys all of us at RC518.org wish u the best , Matt if u need me to do something for u let me know , i know the next month will be hectic for u. Amanda keep smilin , i'll miss my video girlie ! Good LUCK Big d / Big SEXY !
    kxtrain

Good Luck to Matt and Amanda on the new Baby ! Empty baby

Post  kxtrain Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:38 pm

[/b]Thank's Dave.... and every one. her water broke while we were getting ready to race Wednesday night... that's why we had to leave quickly! you guys were messin with her about not having the baby yet and about twenty minutes lates she called me aside and said she thought her water broke she went into labor at science and hobby lol see you guys soon. :) alien ~Amanda and Matt :) lol!
    DaveESPI
    DaveESPI
    Ultima RB6

Good Luck to Matt and Amanda on the new Baby ! Empty Re: Good Luck to Matt and Amanda on the new Baby !

Post  DaveESPI Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:05 pm

I think this is the first time We heard "water" and "broke" @ the store and it wasn't a bad thing ! lol!

CONGRATS !

nitebane21
    nitebane21
    Micro-T

Good Luck to Matt and Amanda on the new Baby ! Empty Re: Good Luck to Matt and Amanda on the new Baby !

Post  nitebane21 Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:44 pm

Well, racing can be pretty exciting...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:16 am