RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

4 posters

Rock Crawler Course construction has begun !!!

RCH
    RCH
    Micro-T

Rock Crawler Course construction has begun !!! Empty Rock Crawler Course construction has begun !!!

Post  RCH Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:51 pm

After a few delays, construction of our indoor R/C rock crawling course finally began on Wednesday Nov. 3, with more work going on as I write this on Thursday afternoon. If anyone has any ideas or experience with rock crawling courses, and would like to offer any suggestions or get involved in the building process, let us know or stop in. Also, if anyone has any un-needed material(wood etc.) that might be useful, please let us know.
    drebies
    drebies
    Slash

Rock Crawler Course construction has begun !!! Empty Re: Rock Crawler Course construction has begun !!!

Post  drebies Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:21 pm

this is awesome....
    this is bigger and better than i could of done myself,alone.
    we are gonna be hauling rocks in there this wensday...maybe another 2 weeks before its ready.
    sorry about the lack of pictures,but i assure you it is big,and is better than expected.
    i cant say it will be competition ready in two weeks....but will be usable and fun!
    RCH
    RCH
    Micro-T

Rock Crawler Course construction has begun !!! Empty Rock Crawling course progress / photo

Post  RCH Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Here's the first photo of the progress on the rock crawling course as of today.
    Size is approx. 18 ft. across and 10 ft. deep.
    Rock Crawler Course construction has begun !!! Dsc00910
    DaveESPI
    DaveESPI
    Ultima RB6

Rock Crawler Course construction has begun !!! Empty Re: Rock Crawler Course construction has begun !!!

Post  DaveESPI Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:06 pm

very cool !

I look forward to seeing more progress pics !
    drebies
    drebies
    Slash

Post  drebies Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:05 pm

DaveESPI wrote:very cool !

I look forward to seeing more progress pics !

there is quite a bit more progress...tomorrow we start hunting rocks
    i have a waterfall,suspension bridge,live plants....all in the works
    i am also not forgetting about the scale stuff there might possibly be a mud pit...ect.
    this will no doubt end up bigger than it already is.
    brettweir78
    brettweir78
    8IGHT

Post  brettweir78 Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:34 am

I have a good size pile of rocks. I might be able to deliver. When will you be working on it again.
    RCH
    RCH
    Micro-T

Post  RCH Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:34 pm

brettweir78 wrote:I have a good size pile of rocks. I might be able to deliver. When will you be working on it again.

Best times to drop off would be Wed or Fri 10-4 or Saturday afternoon. Those are the times when I'm not there by myself.
    drebies
    drebies
    Slash

Post  drebies Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:29 pm

RCH wrote:
    brettweir78 wrote:I have a good size pile of rocks. I might be able to deliver. When will you be working on it again.

Best times to drop off would be Wed or Fri 10-4 or Saturday afternoon. Those are the times when I'm not there by myself.

or call dre at the tattoo shop...i can always help...or if the hobby shop is closed we can dump the pile of rocks behind the shop....
    743-9678

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:28 pm