RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

This Sunday 9/26

R.A.D. Racing
    R.A.D. Racing
    Mini-Z

This Sunday 9/26 Empty This Sunday 9/26

Post  R.A.D. Racing Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:17 am

Hey all!!! I just wanted to get this out as soon as I could. After checking the weather reports and talking with Ken we wanted to let all of you know that this Sunday (9/26) will more then likely be our last outdoor asphalt racing night. The good news is that I have this Sunday off so we will be able to start ealrier then normal as well. So, here is the plan. We would love as many of you guys that can make it to come. We will start racing promptly at 4pm. This gives us plenty of daylight left and the nicer weather to race in. We will run at least 2 heats and a main but depending on how many people are running we could even get 3 heats and a main in. This again more then likely will be our last night outdoors for the season. Weather shows rain for this coming Wed and the following sunday with temps getting lower and lower. So lets go out with a huge night of killer racing on the asphalt!!!

Now keep in mind we are going to start racing at 4pm so if you plan on racing you need to be there, registered charged up and ready to go beforehand. So, if you plan on racing and can not be there by start time, call ahead to me or someone who you know will be there and I can at least get you registered and get you into a later heat. I look forward to seeing as many of you there as can make it on sunday. If you need my number it is 518-210-7590.

On one quick final note, we are still working on the race schedule for indoors for this "winter" season. We are very close to working out the details and as soon as we have them finalized, we will pass that info onto to all of you. So just allow us a little bit more time to work out all options so that we can try to provide you guys the most we can for this upcoming winter season.

Thanks!! and hope to see you all on sunday

Randy

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:43 am