RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

WE HAVE RACING!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll

would you race saturday mornings outside at snh

[ 4 ]
    WE HAVE RACING!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap80%WE HAVE RACING!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap [80%] 
    [ 0 ]
    WE HAVE RACING!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%WE HAVE RACING!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    WE HAVE RACING!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap20%WE HAVE RACING!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    newgenrc racing
    newgenrc racing
    Micro-T

WE HAVE RACING!!!!!!!!!!! Empty WE HAVE RACING!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  newgenrc racing Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:12 am

ok so George informed me that he has a lap timing system, i dont know if we need to buy transponders, we will probably need a windows pc, and someone who would run the timing system, i would like to do racing, saturday mornings till it gets too cold, or till it snows, he said we need a few more pieces and he'll do it if we can get a commitment from people who will race, class rules: slash, anything except mamba monsters, slash 4x4, no mamba monsters, in my opinion, i would like to keep it to a 2 cell, but thats for the sake of corner marshals ect, mini slash, either the series connector or a 2 cell lipo, and please if everyone has 2.4 that would really make life easier.

please people, lets get some racing together, and this would be a ton of fun, the details are still to be finalized, but it would definitely be a great fun affraid Surprised Surprised

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:05 pm