RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

2 posters

First night of scoring

R.A.D. Racing
    R.A.D. Racing
    Mini-Z

First night of scoring Empty First night of scoring

Post  R.A.D. Racing Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Hello all!!!
    I just want to give a huge shout out for all of those that raced last night! 8/8 Thank you so much for your patience as we get to learn and understand this new system. Moving forward I will get it down to a science and move things along a bit better but I must say we have a great group of people here in the RC518 world!! And on top of that we had some great racing last night as well!! Ken already has the results posted under the "standings" section in the race results forum and even though I was not able to print out results at the track(apparently due to the power inverter not being high enough) when I got home I was able to print them all out. I will have these with me going forward. I have a 3 ring binder that I will keep all of our race info in so that you can reference back to any race that we've had.

While on this topic, for those of you who were not able to make it last night, if you plan on racing with us I need you to send me your name, class you are runnng in, your radio's channel/frequency and any nickname or preffered name you go by. This will help save time in the future. Once I have you in the database you are in. I will not have to enter your name in each week. I thank you in advance.

As for everyone else last night was a ton of fun and I had a blast. Racing by headlights was definately a first and different but it's all in the name of RC racing!!! I'll see you all on wed!!

Thanks
    Randy
    xanthra
    xanthra
    Mini-T

First night of scoring Empty Re: First night of scoring

Post  xanthra Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Thanks for bringing this system down and showing us what it can do. Pretty slick. It sure beats the hell out of counting someone's laps when you're trying to marshal!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:00 am