RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

5 posters

tue. night carpet oval, road, and/or drift night

KyleC
    KyleC
    Micro-T

tue. night carpet oval, road, and/or drift night Empty tue. night carpet oval, road, and/or drift night

Post  KyleC Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:21 pm

ok since the drifting has fallen off some and some of us have been talking about what it would take to get numbers up we have come up with a new idea. oval we are looking at pan car, trans am a deff. class, 18th scale, probally truggy or late model, and EDM, i'd guess 17.5. what we r thinking is swaping one week oval the next road. and if we get the number maybe we will get a little more of the old carpet track back. now as always we will no turn any class away i just listed a few of the class that people r looking to bring to S and H lets us know what u think and any ideas. ill put down some of the basic rules later for the 18th and EDM just to have some kinda starting point trans am i dont really know so someone could help me there with some basic rules. and as far as swaping from road and oval it can be done without chaging the current track ill by the duck tape to rest the track if need be.

-Kyle
    4 The Pink Racing
    4 The Pink Racing
    Micro-T

tue. night carpet oval, road, and/or drift night Empty sweet

Post  4 The Pink Racing Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:31 pm

iam in for edm and Trans am ... the trans am class will follow the RCH guys rules in robs thread .. so for those thinking of trans am class read there rules .. like to keep it this way to be able they can run with us if they want and we run with them ..

if your unable to build a car at there rules let me know .. we can make a few levels to the class .. its for fun .. fun .. fun ..
    Robs Extreme rc
    Robs Extreme rc
    SCTE

tue. night carpet oval, road, and/or drift night Empty Re: tue. night carpet oval, road, and/or drift night

Post  Robs Extreme rc Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:13 am

if you go to Novaks website you can get a reman 17.5 system for around a $100 it is an affordable way to meet the motor rule. Just make sure they have them in stock and not on backorder. As far as tires and wheels I think all the shops have them. I know I do LOL. The bodies are also readily available.
    KyleC
    KyleC
    Micro-T

tue. night carpet oval, road, and/or drift night Empty Re: tue. night carpet oval, road, and/or drift night

Post  KyleC Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:57 pm

whos coming to play. tomm?
    DaveESPI
    DaveESPI
    Ultima RB6

Post  DaveESPI Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:44 am

Shortcourse tuesday nights.

Slashes n more.

We will have a race director in place to moderate and run it on tuesdaynights.
    Starting March 15th
    Please see the Shortcourse forum on RC518.org
    Enforcerman
    RedCat

Post  Enforcerman Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:04 pm

Hi, I am just curious as to how you guys in Watervliet are doing with your Vintage Trans Am class. I am the guy who started it and wrote the rules for it where we race at RCH in South Glens Falls; so I am wondering if you got the class started yet down there and how it's going and how many are in it. We have about 8 guys currently, although not all are there every week.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:37 pm