RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

3 posters

Listen up y'all oval guys have more exp. for you you on road drivers!

Ledfinger
    Ledfinger
    Mini-Z

Listen up y'all oval guys have more exp. for you you on road drivers! Empty Listen up y'all oval guys have more exp. for you you on road drivers!

Post  Ledfinger Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:57 am

Shocked 8) Alright here's the deal you guys ... Speed kills if you want to play fair you will need to be tracked by old fashion hand clickers or scoring system, unless you are all just doing it for nutin! The way isee it ,is whats the point if you are not keeping track ,it's like youre little kids at a little league game where everything is fair.... Drifting is fun but tires do become $$$$ after while so .. affraid On road left and right turn racing with guide lines will be more fun in the long run :bounce: :bounce: :cheers: FNSALT BOB SAGET! seen a few bodies for the comp lookin good!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: LOL T..
    DaveESPI
    DaveESPI
    Ultima RB6

Listen up y'all oval guys have more exp. for you you on road drivers! Empty Re: Listen up y'all oval guys have more exp. for you you on road drivers!

Post  DaveESPI Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:42 am

How about people just actualy SHOW UP and run a car with us "just for giggles" and see if you can hang because all we've seen so far is people run their mouth and guff @ class rules and motors for SPEC class.

How about you put your $ where your ass is, and quit shit talkin and do some driving?

Then maybe we can discuss..... "upkeep cost" and all that nonsense of scoring because as of right now, most of us have 4 nights of ripping around the tarmac under our belts.
    There is a scoring system available for use... CDRC needs to pony-up and keep the promise they made for us using the Transponders (for dirt racing), because as of right now the off-road class is dead because of a lack of ON-SITE units, but that will be rectified soon.... but I digress.
    But I'm just throwing the gauntlets down here,

I agree there is huge gains that can me made by using other equipment, but the point of this is not to be checkbook racing. Our pockets are not deep. If tires are the most expensive part, then This is a cake walk :cheers:
    4 The Pink Racing
    4 The Pink Racing
    Micro-T

Listen up y'all oval guys have more exp. for you you on road drivers! Empty ok idea here

Post  4 The Pink Racing Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:02 pm

ok idea here not sure hwo we can or not do this ..

the guys from friday nite sldiers have a above ground scoring system ..

i knwo u got the wire becuse off road was it then .. maybe they let us bore it or something .. even if they liek to rent it .. nto sure how much there transspoders r but worth a asking ...
    as for us loaning the otheers i havent a clue not one word from kirt was told to me so monday i well ask ..

if we do use them then i see ducktapeing the wire down .. issues tho ???

Ledfinger
    Ledfinger
    Mini-Z

Listen up y'all oval guys have more exp. for you you on road drivers! Empty transponders !

Post  Ledfinger Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:24 am

Transponders are expensive about $100.00 or more! Not exp ,are cickers ,with freinds honesty is the best policy! And it's easy on the pocket, split heats 4.min time limit sets the feild, 2 times best score between both heats sets the a. main between the b. main .Paper and a calcalatoresclitors and you should be able to figure out this and a number clicker!!! LOL T At SnH :cheers: :cheers: :cyclops: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D [img][/img]
    DaveESPI
    DaveESPI
    Ultima RB6

Listen up y'all oval guys have more exp. for you you on road drivers! Empty Re: Listen up y'all oval guys have more exp. for you you on road drivers!

Post  DaveESPI Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:36 am

Hand lap counting is just fine for me.

We do have 1/2 of the AMB system @ the shop. I can load the software in my laptop and have 2 hours battery time on it. Just need the decoder, and transponders and we are good to go.

I will conntact AMB and see if they will work us a deal for 10 transponders
    4 The Pink Racing
    4 The Pink Racing
    Micro-T

Listen up y'all oval guys have more exp. for you you on road drivers! Empty ok one big thing missin

Post  4 The Pink Racing Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:28 am

ok we have one big thing missing here ..

hate ot be the bear of bad news guys but dang it

FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN

just my toughts lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:03 pm