RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

2 posters

northern nights touring series (another great night)

Robs Extreme rc
    Robs Extreme rc
    SCTE

northern nights touring series (another great night) Empty northern nights touring series (another great night)

Post  Robs Extreme rc Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:42 pm

We Had another great turnout for the spec touring class. There was extremely close racing in both the A Main and the B Main with Randy taking the A with an awesome last minute pass. Josh coming in a really close second. Myself winning the B Main swapping for the Lead with Anthony for the Final Minute of the race. I believe Bob finished first in the Trans Am class with Dave second.

We have been seeing some real competitive racing with our new members improving their times every week.

So come join the fun!!! We are going to start an eight week points season starting the first saturday in Jan.
    bigleobets
    Mini-Z

northern nights touring series (another great night) Empty Re: northern nights touring series (another great night)

Post  bigleobets Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Rob, I've got a lead on an old 4wd Tamiya tt01, needs a new servo, but has rx and tx, esc, motor. I'm gonna pick it up for $35, should be able to get it up to spec fairly easily, you are selling the spec batt, motor, and tires as package right? Maybe I can get it all together for the point season in Jan. Then I'm gonna go RACING!!!!
    Robs Extreme rc
    Robs Extreme rc
    SCTE

northern nights touring series (another great night) Empty Re: northern nights touring series (another great night)

Post  Robs Extreme rc Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:08 pm

yeah Leo come on over I will set you right up. The more the merrier. We all have alot of fun doing this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:57 pm