RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

3 posters

Slash 4x4s and 2x4s-In Stock Starting at $229

Enigma
    Enigma
    Admin

Slash 4x4s and 2x4s-In Stock Starting at $229 Empty Slash 4x4s and 2x4s-In Stock Starting at $229

Post  Enigma Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:21 pm

Science and Hobby is currently stocking Traxxas Slashes

Current Inventory:

2-Traxxas Slash 4x4 Ultimate Editions-$475.00

3-Traxxas Slash 2x4-$229.00

Slash 4x4s and 2x4s-In Stock Starting at $229 Dscf0932p

Slash 4x4s and 2x4s-In Stock Starting at $229 Dscf0933h
    drebies
    drebies
    Slash

Slash 4x4s and 2x4s-In Stock Starting at $229 Empty Re: Slash 4x4s and 2x4s-In Stock Starting at $229

Post  drebies Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:00 am

damn....one of those slash 4x4 was supposed to be mine...soon enough
    damn its bad enough i know there is a ton of stuff i want at science and hobby...now i have to see it.
    Livingston RC
    Livingston RC
    Mini-T

Slash 4x4s and 2x4s-In Stock Starting at $229 Empty Re: Slash 4x4s and 2x4s-In Stock Starting at $229

Post  Livingston RC Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:11 pm

drebies wrote:damn....one of those slash 4x4 was supposed to be mine...soon enough
    damn its bad enough i know there is a ton of stuff i want at science and hobby...now i have to see it.
    If they were saving one for you 2 weeks ago....it runs great, thanks!! lol!
    drebies
    drebies
    Slash

Post  drebies Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Livingston RC wrote:
    drebies wrote:damn....one of those slash 4x4 was supposed to be mine...soon enough

haha yup...i got shut down on that one cause george said the price in front of my girl...and im sure it runs beautifully
    Livingston RC
    Livingston RC
    Mini-T

Post  Livingston RC Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:37 pm

drebies wrote:
    Livingston RC wrote:

haha yup...i got shut down on that one cause george said the price in front of my girl...and im sure it runs beautifully
    What? Your girlfriend didn't like the price of $200? Doesn't she know that's a great deal?! Lol!
    I have some photos of it on the Members Vehicles section. Just got in from using it at the RC track. You should come out tomorrow. It's a killer track! (the rock crawling section is pretty amazing too if you've got a crawler).
    drebies
    drebies
    Slash

Post  drebies Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:24 am

Livingston RC wrote:
    drebies wrote:
    Livingston RC wrote:

What? Your girlfriend didn't like the price of $200? Doesn't she know that's a great deal?! Lol!
    I have some photos of it on the Members Vehicles section. Just got in from using it at the RC track. You should come out tomorrow. It's a killer track! (the rock crawling section is pretty amazing too if you've got a crawler).

who...buddy....450 for the ultamite edition.....relax i have owned a few 2wd slashes before...i have over 10 grand worth of a collection so yes my girl gets pissed when i spent 4 or 5 hundo on a car...thats sounds great but i tattoo full time....cant get time off
    Livingston RC
    Livingston RC
    Mini-T

Post  Livingston RC Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:30 am

drebies wrote:
    Livingston RC wrote:
    drebies wrote:
    Livingston RC wrote:

who...buddy....450 for the ultamite edition.....relax i have owned a few 2wd slashes before...i have over 10 grand worth of a collection so yes my girl gets pissed when i spent 4 or 5 hundo on a car...thats sounds great but i tattoo full time....cant get time off

LOL! I know! :) Don't forget the 50 bucks for tax! Worth every penny to me though. (same with the Summit) I know what you mean about collecting things, I collect/ride expensive bikes and full scale vehicles. Do you have your rides out here? I'll have to check. Sounds like a big happy RC family! :)
    drebies
    drebies
    Slash

Post  drebies Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:00 am

what do you mean "out there",where you and your friends rip rc's...probably not
    i have 4 or 5 i really beat on and the rest...? who knows what i will do with them until i get there or finish building them....ye it is quite a big family i have some pics up but it does not show what ive come across in the past couple weeks,and a couple kits still in the box....
    Livingston RC
    Livingston RC
    Mini-T

Post  Livingston RC Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:29 am

drebies wrote:what do you mean "out there",where you and your friends rip rc's...probably not
    i have 4 or 5 i really beat on and the rest...? who knows what i will do with them until i get there or finish building them....ye it is quite a big family i have some pics up but it does not show what ive come across in the past couple weeks,and a couple kits still in the box....
    "Out there" meaning on this forum in the Members Vehicles section.
    drebies
    drebies
    Slash

Post  drebies Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Livingston RC wrote:
    drebies wrote:what do you mean "out there",where you and your friends rip rc's...probably not
    "Out there" meaning on this forum in the Members Vehicles section.

yea man i posted up some pics of my collection...been up for a while

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:15 pm