RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

2 posters

short coarse truck death of stadium trucks?

teamA4life
    Mini-Z

short coarse truck death of stadium trucks? Empty short coarse truck death of stadium trucks?

Post  teamA4life Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:39 am

Are the short coarse trucks the death of stadium trucks? or just a fad? I think the original stadium truck tried replicate the baja trucks back in the day, and the short coarse trucks are a better comparison. I still love my t4 though
    orgnoi1
    orgnoi1
    MP9

short coarse truck death of stadium trucks? Empty Re: short coarse truck death of stadium trucks?

Post  orgnoi1 Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:44 am

I think on a racing level that classes fluxuate as new trucks come out and everyone wants the latest and greatest... as far as everywhere besides racing a lot of people are just caught up in the CORR truck craze... myself included... we still have a T3 at the house but the SC trucks certainly get more running time...
    teamA4life
    Mini-Z

short coarse truck death of stadium trucks? Empty Re: short coarse truck death of stadium trucks?

Post  teamA4life Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:33 am

yeah i think your right with the craze thing, short coarse trucks look cooler when there rippin around. I feel bad when i take parts of my t4 for my sc10 No

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:10 pm