RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

3 posters

POLL ....Day Change for SC carpet racing at Science N Hobby

Poll

Change the Day ?

[ 0 ]
    POLL ....Day Change for SC carpet racing at Science N Hobby I_vote_lcap0%POLL ....Day Change for SC carpet racing at Science N Hobby I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    POLL ....Day Change for SC carpet racing at Science N Hobby I_vote_lcap60%POLL ....Day Change for SC carpet racing at Science N Hobby I_vote_rcap [60%] 
    [ 2 ]
    POLL ....Day Change for SC carpet racing at Science N Hobby I_vote_lcap40%POLL ....Day Change for SC carpet racing at Science N Hobby I_vote_rcap [40%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    nymicroguy
    Mini-Z

POLL ....Day Change for SC carpet racing at Science N Hobby Empty POLL ....Day Change for SC carpet racing at Science N Hobby

Post  nymicroguy Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:47 am

I have gotten bumped off my job and am forced to go 3-11 pm with Sunday and Monday off for now. I will not be able to run the Tue nite program at S&H which is OK with me but would move nites if better for some.

I also put a box to check if you are willing to work the race computer and announcing on Tue nites. You will still be able to race your race.

Get in touch with me if you would like to run the computer on Tue nites.
    I will meet you and show you what I know about lap software and setting up race nites.

Thanks

Jason Allen
    KyleC
    KyleC
    Micro-T

POLL ....Day Change for SC carpet racing at Science N Hobby Empty Re: POLL ....Day Change for SC carpet racing at Science N Hobby

Post  KyleC Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:43 pm

the only day that can work for me is tue. the rest of the week im busy with the stock cars and other stuff. i can run the comp. i just cant get there till between 530 and 6

-Kyle
    deathdealer
    deathdealer
    Micro-T

POLL ....Day Change for SC carpet racing at Science N Hobby Empty Re: POLL ....Day Change for SC carpet racing at Science N Hobby

Post  deathdealer Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:03 pm

me an kyle can run it
    nymicroguy
    Mini-Z

Post  nymicroguy Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:47 am

I am bringing the kids up to S&H today for some fun. I will talk to George and let him know that the computer and running the prg are covered for Tue nites.

Thanks M&K

Jason

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:04 pm