RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

3 posters

ABC Hobby

brettweir78
    brettweir78
    8IGHT

ABC Hobby Empty ABC Hobby

Post  brettweir78 Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Rob have you set anything up for these cars yet? I would like to be first in line if you have. We can talk sat.
    Enforcerman
    RedCat

ABC Hobby Empty Re: ABC Hobby

Post  Enforcerman Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:24 am

Brett, I'm glad to hear that you are interested in the ABC Hobby Goose car like the one I have. If we can get a couple more guys we can start a class. I'm working on two of my friends, and there was another guy at the track last Saturday who likes the HPI Cup Racer, but said he would get an ABC Goose if we start a class.

ABC Hobby told me that they emailed Rob already to arrange to set him up as a dealer; I will try to stop by Rob's shop tomorrow or Friday to see how he made out.

I may stop by the track briefly Saturday around 5:00 if I get a chance. Can't stay long as I'm going to a party. Will race again on the 19th, and I will have the Goose with me again. This Sunday afternoon, the 13th, around 1:30 I will be at the track to do some more testing and setup work on the Goose. I have a swaybar set and different shock springs coming that I want to try out.
    Robs Extreme rc
    Robs Extreme rc
    SCTE

Post  Robs Extreme rc Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:09 am

The paperwork is being faxed in today. Hopefully can get an answer soon.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:20 pm