RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

2 posters

Racing at any level

Robs Extreme rc
    Robs Extreme rc
    SCTE

Racing at any level Empty Racing at any level

Post  Robs Extreme rc Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:16 am

Just wanted to put this out there. I raced stock car on the dirt at Devils Bowl and Albany/Saratoga speedway for years before getting in to this kind of racing. I realize that it isnt always going to happen like I think it should. I had numerous wins and a track championship. I was still involved in my share of on track incedents. I may have gotten upset at that time but I was always back the next week having fun with the same guy that wrecked me or I wrecked the weeks before. I carry that same mentality with me now. I hold no grudges and just want to have a little fun. Yeah winning is nice but having fun doing something I like is way nicer. If we adults bicker and argue the next generation wont think its much fun and wont want to keep doing it. So see ya all Saturday and lets have more fun doing what we all like.
    Harleyrider
    Harleyrider
    Micro-T

Racing at any level Empty Re: Racing at any level

Post  Harleyrider Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Well said Rob we have to keep the kids interested if the hobby is going to survive and we can't hold a grudge if we want to have fun.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:23 pm