RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

2 posters

Anyone thought of doing a facebook page?

RC-nut
    RC-nut
    Mini-Z

Anyone thought of doing a facebook page? Empty Anyone thought of doing a facebook page?

Post  RC-nut Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Id be willing to do it. It would spread the word of a local gathering of people in RC and people interesting in getting into RC. With alot of hobbies its about socialization as well as the hobby itself. LMK if its possible. Thanks Jason
    orgnoi1
    orgnoi1
    MP9

Anyone thought of doing a facebook page? Empty Re: Anyone thought of doing a facebook page?

Post  orgnoi1 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:47 pm

RC-nut wrote:Id be willing to do it. It would spread the word of a local gathering of people in RC and people interesting in getting into RC. With alot of hobbies its about socialization as well as the hobby itself. LMK if its possible. Thanks Jason

Pretty funny that I just talked to you today... you would have to speak with the owner of the board before you could just go do that considering the name issue... there was a group and it was shut down...

The owners name is Ken and his screenname is Enigma...
    RC-nut
    RC-nut
    Mini-Z

Anyone thought of doing a facebook page? Empty Re: Anyone thought of doing a facebook page?

Post  RC-nut Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Oh hello Ross. Yes I dont want to ruffle any feathers. Thanks
    orgnoi1
    orgnoi1
    MP9

Post  orgnoi1 Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:44 pm

RC-nut wrote:Oh hello Ross. Yes I dont want to ruffle any feathers. Thanks
    I know hes been out of the loop... if you cant reach him let me know and I will give him a call..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:05 am