RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

4 posters

More Short Course Trucks at Livingston RC Park!!

Livingston RC
    Livingston RC
    Mini-T

More Short Course Trucks at Livingston RC Park!! Empty More Short Course Trucks at Livingston RC Park!!

Post  Livingston RC Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:48 pm

OK, Jrich4x4 and I just spend a couple hours at the RC Park bashing around and having an AMAZING time! The next time we go out there 2 other people with short course trucks need to come out there! Seriously, On a nice day this week we're going out there and you have to come out to race. Two other people would be perfect. I want to see more people launching over other trucks on the jump over! I want to see more door rubbing around every corner.
    So two people need to post when they can go out there and we'll try and schedule around you. People who race locally are encouraged to attend. You will NOT be disappointed. Bring plenty of batteries because you won't want to stop. :)
    jrich4x4
    jrich4x4
    Micro-T

More Short Course Trucks at Livingston RC Park!! Empty Re: More Short Course Trucks at Livingston RC Park!!

Post  jrich4x4 Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Let me know when & i'm there !!! We need to get us some LIPO's. I wish they made batteries that would last an hour !! haha
    BallisticBeach
    BallisticBeach
    Ultima RB6

More Short Course Trucks at Livingston RC Park!! Empty Re: More Short Course Trucks at Livingston RC Park!!

Post  BallisticBeach Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:11 pm

jrich4x4 wrote:Let me know when & i'm there !!! We need to get us some LIPO's. I wish they made batteries that would last an hour !! haha

No You Dont! You would Smoke your ESC and Motor! Trust Me, Let them cool down in between packs....
    brettweir78
    brettweir78
    8IGHT

Post  brettweir78 Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:28 am

I stop in and run for about an hour most days its not raining. But I do it a 6:30 in the morning. The track is close to work so I swing in before work. feel free to join me next monday.
    Livingston RC
    Livingston RC
    Mini-T

Post  Livingston RC Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:21 am

brettweir78 wrote:I stop in and run for about an hour most days its not raining. But I do it a 6:30 in the morning. The track is close to work so I swing in before work. feel free to join me next monday.
    Ahh Ha! I saw some tracks out there and knew someone had been out running, great!
    Hmm, let me think about that 6:30 AM invitation...I think I'll have to pass. I like mornings, I just hate the process of waking up. :) I'm typing this at 8:14 AM right now and that's pretty early for a weekend...sorry. If you can run after work let me know at least a day in advance and I'll meet you out there. By the way, I removed that large stump last night (which was covered with dirt near the entrance) so now you can drift/slide along that wide straight away if you go the opposite way. With the stump/jump removed I think it may be better in the opposite direction. See what you think.
    brettweir78
    brettweir78
    8IGHT

Post  brettweir78 Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:30 pm

I think I know which stump you are talking about. I think I did a few barrel rolls of it. I normally like to get out of albany as early as possible. I live an hour north and traffic sux at night. Some day I will plan to stick around.
    Livingston RC
    Livingston RC
    Mini-T

Post  Livingston RC Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:01 pm

brettweir78 wrote:I think I know which stump you are talking about. I think I did a few barrel rolls of it. I normally like to get out of albany as early as possible. I live an hour north and traffic sux at night. Some day I will plan to stick around.
    That's the one. It was fun to push people over when racing but it had to go. It's been there from the beginning and aways annoyed me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:04 pm