RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

3 posters

sweep tires(no stock now)what about real blue substitute)

Robs Extreme rc
    Robs Extreme rc
    SCTE

sweep tires(no stock now)what about real blue substitute)  Empty sweep tires(no stock now)what about real blue substitute)

Post  Robs Extreme rc Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:55 am

I just got off the phone with the guy down at sweep. He has no stock of kitty rugs. He does however have a good substitute in the real blue line of tire.This tire was ran in cleavland at there sanctioned racing event.Chime in let me know if you have concerns. Randy is going to take some and allow them at S and H for their points season. I just want to know how my guys in the Northern Nights Touring series feel about allowing another Sweep tire in our spec class. Oh yeah they are $5.00 Cheaper
    brettweir78
    brettweir78
    8IGHT

sweep tires(no stock now)what about real blue substitute)  Empty Re: sweep tires(no stock now)what about real blue substitute)

Post  brettweir78 Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:54 am

If the kitty rugs are not avalible then we should have a substitute. If they are about the same performance I am for it.
    Robs Extreme rc
    Robs Extreme rc
    SCTE

sweep tires(no stock now)what about real blue substitute)  Empty Re: sweep tires(no stock now)what about real blue substitute)

Post  Robs Extreme rc Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:28 pm

pretty much same performance may even hold up better on "rch" carpet. I have 2 options 1 : extreme carpet 36. 2 : real blue 32 both by sweep
    Harleyrider
    Harleyrider
    Micro-T

Post  Harleyrider Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:35 pm

If that's all we can get then we don't have much choice just as long as everyone runs the same thing and the cost is cheaper it sounds good,put me down for some.
    brettweir78
    brettweir78
    8IGHT

Post  brettweir78 Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:18 am

if that is how its going to go put me down for a set as well. We should be able to run the kitty rugs as well. this is just an alternate in case we can not get the rugs. Not a complete replacement. next thing we know these will be out of stock and the rugs will be back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 04, 2024 7:57 am