RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

2 posters

Hi all..

Hullacious Hobbies
    Mini-Z

Hi all.. Empty Hi all..

Post  Hullacious Hobbies Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Hey everyone, Im thankful to finally be a part of this site, have heard lots about it. I live in Ballston Spa and have a small home based hobby shop....I know my shop is small, but what i do have in stock is out of my pocket. Rob over at Extreme Hobbies has been very helpful and is a great guy to deal with! So if you happen to be in Ballston Spa some time swing on by I will gladly show you what stuff I do have and go from there...Thanks again...Ron.
    justangs
    justangs
    Mini-Z

Hi all.. Empty Re: Hi all..

Post  justangs Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:22 am

I saw your ad on C.L. a while back and had been meaning to contact you. My buddy and I both live in B. Spa and are always breaking something so it would be nice to have local support.
    Hullacious Hobbies
    Mini-Z

Hi all.. Empty hi all....

Post  Hullacious Hobbies Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:29 am

Yeah stop on by and check out the shop, again its small, I do have a decent amount of parts, I have a new HPI Blitz, and some used rtr nitro and eletric r/c's. Again all that I have in my shop is out of pocket, but if I dont have I sure can get it.....695-7817 ...thanks for the reply....Ron.

Sponsored content

Hi all.. Empty Re: Hi all..

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:19 pm