RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

2 posters

INDOOR CARPET TRACK NOW ...... OPEN !

DaveESPI
    DaveESPI
    Ultima RB6

INDOOR CARPET TRACK NOW ...... OPEN ! Empty INDOOR CARPET TRACK NOW ...... OPEN !

Post  DaveESPI Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:10 am

Upon popular demand, we have brought back the indoor carpet track. It is presently available on a limited basis as there are various nights of racing going on, and other EVENTS (POKEMON THURSDAY) that require floor space.

At present time, it is set up from Sunday thru Weds night, and will be taken down as per space and other race nights require.

There is no charge to utelize the space if you have a carpet car or helicopter, unless it is a SCI-HO sanctioned night or event.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND IT DOES COST MONEY TO HAVE THIS SPACE AVAILABLE, SO THERE IS A 5.00 A DAY DONATION REQUESTED FOR THOSE WHO PLAN TO RACE OR USE THE SPACE FOR PURPOSES AS A CLUB EVENT. We are a retail store, and also are here for the hobbyist so please understand the privledges of pit areas and electricity and such still cost $ and are here because we ALL want a place to play.

Without member and patron support, the bennefits of a LHS do not exist. We @ Watervliet Science and Hobby Appreciate YOU the customers and regulars, and racers alike.

cheers,
    The d00ds behind the counter,

D&T&G + krew

xanthra
    xanthra
    Mini-T

INDOOR CARPET TRACK NOW ...... OPEN ! Empty Re: INDOOR CARPET TRACK NOW ...... OPEN !

Post  xanthra Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:59 am

DaveESPI wrote:Upon popular demand, we have brought back the indoor carpet track.

I saw the track the other day when I came in for parts, but didn't have time to hang out or run my TC. It looks great! Can't wait to race with you guys : )

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:39 am