RC518.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to all the news, info, and happenings of all things radio controlled in the 518 area code.

*RC518 IS BACK AND ONLINE!!!!*

3 posters

spektrum dx3e...

drebies
    drebies
    Slash

spektrum dx3e... Empty spektrum dx3e...

Post  drebies Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:24 pm

just wanted to know if 110.99 is too much for the dx3e...3 channel,1 reciever,1 standard servo....
    its listed for 99 bucks on horizon...how much is this guy standing to make from me?
    not like i could get wholesale price but damn at some point in spending thousands of dollars i really need to find better deals...im just torn between waiting for stuff in the mail,shipping cost..vs. paying an extra 10-20 bucks to have it right then and there.
    orgnoi1
    orgnoi1
    MP9

spektrum dx3e... Empty Re: spektrum dx3e...

Post  orgnoi1 Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:11 pm

drebies wrote:just wanted to know if 110.99 is too much for the dx3e...3 channel,1 reciever,1 standard servo....
    its listed for 99 bucks on horizon...how much is this guy standing to make from me?
    not like i could get wholesale price but damn at some point in spending thousands of dollars i really need to find better deals...im just torn between waiting for stuff in the mail,shipping cost..vs. paying an extra 10-20 bucks to have it right then and there.

I look it like this... a storefront with a local shop is a lot of cash to run... so when I can I dont mind spending a few extra dollars locally to stimulate the economy...
    drebies
    drebies
    Slash

Post  drebies Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:12 am

orgnoi1 wrote:
    drebies wrote:just wanted to know if 110.99 is too much for the dx3e...3 channel,1 reciever,1 standard servo....

I look it like this... a storefront with a local shop is a lot of cash to run... so when I can I dont mind spending a few extra dollars locally to stimulate the economy...

your absolutely right...i work for myself so i know first hand....i already scooped up the controller didnt really mind paying the extra 17 bucks....nice controller i had the dx3s but i never paid attention to all the telemetry and im used to checking temps with the gun...ect. the only thing that came in handy was the low battery warning...that was awesome not sure if the 3e does that or not...
    brettweir78
    brettweir78
    8IGHT

Post  brettweir78 Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:12 pm

the 3e does not have any feed back from the reciever. It does have real nice control over the 3rd channel. I use one for the rear steer on my axial crawler. It also only has a single model memory, so if you want to use it with different cars you will need to re bind each time. for the price I am very happy with mine.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:23 am